Rules and Regulations
- The students must attend classes regularly and be punctual for their time slots.
- Active and sincere participation of the student is encouraged.
- Social etiquettes and decorum in the classroom should be strictly maintained/ observed.
- No part of the study material may be reproduced, or transmitted in any form.
- The course fee once paid is neither refundable nor transferable.
- The institute reserves its right to expel students who fail to abide by the rules and regulations.
- Parents, relatives of friends of the students are not permitted to enter the classroom.
- Dispute, of any nature will subjected with Bangalore Jurisidiction
- Students are not allowed to call or attended a call during the classes. The mobile can be conficscated by the teacher or the administrative authority
- Library Facility are available from 9.00am to 3.00pm Books are not allowed to be taken outside the premises
- Focus Educational Trust is non- smoking zone any student found smoking will be fined Rs 100.00
- Students will be responsible for their belongings. The Institute will not be responsible for any kind of personal belongings of the student
Classes 5 days a week Monday to Friday
Individual coaching is also provided
Vocational Training is also provided
Focus Group of Institutions
Focus English Institute
No. 35, 2nd cross, 3rd 'G' Main,
Srinivasa Reddy Lane,
St. Thomas Town,
Bangalore - 560084. India
Mob : +91 9845010147
(All logos/trademarks are properties of respective onwers)
|"Focus Educational Institute Certification opens the door to employment. It gives us a way to prove that our students know the skills that the job requires. It takes the risk factor away from the employer."|